Contact information and Directions to camp
For more information
the British Columbia Association of People who Stutter
Directions to camp
- From Kelowna/Westbank. Turn Right at the intersection of Princeton Ave and Highway 97. (There is a traffic light there)
- Follow Princeton Ave up hill for 5 Km's. The road will turn to a gravel road. Continue up Princeton Ave on Gravel Road.
- At 11 Km's you will come to the headwaters junction. Take the right fork in road back on to pavement.
- Travel another 4km and you will find the "Welcome to Camp Sign" on the right side of the road.
- Turn right (East) on the camp access road and follow to main gates. 900 meters.